17 May 2012

Slacking and EXCITED!!!

Wow! How bad am I at this... I just seriously do not have the time. Yet I have LOADS that I have bought and could review. 

My most recent buys are
* Le Blanc De Chanel - Base. I only got this today so will hopefully review soon.
* Laura Mercier Blush - Lush Nectarine. Amazing, have had so many comments when wearing.
* Chanel Lipgloss - Coral. This is nice and subtle, looks lovely with above blush.
* Estee Lauder Advanced Nigh Repair Serum. WOW, I did not know what to expect and using for a week Im very pleased, again a full review to come!
Louise Young Foundation Brush - Huge and definitely Holy Grail! 
* Zara Handbag - Its grey! 
* H&M Blazer and few casual dresses
* Ted Baker Flip Flops

Not bad for being skint - that would explain why skint! 

We are off camping this weekend - who in their right mind agrees to that in this British weather :-/ BUT the highlight of my week is the fact that next year I am going to New York - OH YES! Can I contain my excitement! NOPE!!! All suggestions on places to eat, see, visit and of course what to buy are all welcome!!

Ill be back soon!! 

Claire
x

No comments:

Post a Comment