20 August 2011

Question 1

When did you start putting on make up?

To be honest I cannot remember, I'm thinking about 12.. The basics of a powder and mascara, then moved on to foundation and then lippy, of course Rimmel Heather/Coffee Shimmer (lol all the rage back then).
Over the years I have gone through phases of brands from Rimmel to Chanel. I had loyalty to specific brands and only buying from their brand, the most memorable L'Oreal, no idea why though, possibly because at the age of 16 that was quite pricey for a school girl. Since then I moved to Benefit, Clinique and so on. Although I do have favourites - who doesn't but I will try things and I do read reviews, watch videos and try samples before I buy, especially if going to spend £25+ on a foundation, mascara etc. I need to know it isn't going to slide off my face, flake around my eyes and not crease on my lids! 

Oh and I have just looked to see if Rimmel still sell Heather/Coffee/Amethyst Shimmer - they only do! For the sake of £6.49 I may go pick one up for nostalgia!!?

Next Q coming up!! 

Claire 






No comments:

Post a Comment