09 September 2011

I'm Ready For The Weekend and I'm Gonna Buy.....

Something!! Although I don't know what! 

I have a list as long as my arm with what I want but some is going to have to wait til I get paid next week. The list goes like this 

  • River Island for some plain black palazzo trousers (for work mainly) 
  • Chanel Illusion d'Ombre,not sure which shade yet! 
  • No7 Stay Perfect Primer as still have a £5 voucher.. Would be silly not too!
  • Black Pumps again for work 

In the post I have coming Laura Mercier Powder, Avon Supershock Mascara, Gel Eyeliner and an eyeshadow but I am not sure of the colour as got all 3 things on a deal from my little Avon lady :) and the thing I really excited about is the Illamasqua Pure Pigment in Furore, I have wanted this for ages but never ordered so then I did through ASOS! Wooohhooooo!! Very excited!



1 comment:

  1. I buy all black pumps ( and for me they have to be patent) from New Look, they're fab!

    ReplyDelete