07 January 2013

New Year - New Start - New Challenges!!

So Happy New Year!

 I really am going to try and get into this blogging malarky this year!

I am going to start by challenging myself to at least 2 posts a week. They could vary each week, although I would like a regular weekly post! Will have a ponder on that, could be a stash, wish list or a FOTD... Who knows!!

I am on a spending ban. Although I am not sure if I will do 50 or 100 days! Unless necessary - obviously, but has to be completely necessary as I have enough lotions, potions and make-up to last more than 100 days and 100 different looks.

  Also I have 3 weddings in June (all within 3 weeks of each other!!). So I have to lose 2 stone at least by then! Weight Watchers here I come and I am going to start walking a few miles twice a week I have seen a nice simple dress for one which I will buy and aim for!  

Then it is my birthday at the end of this month. I see a post right there. A nice little Wish List! 

So pre-ban buys have been
YSL Glossy Stain in Fuscia Dore (14)

and 
NARS Blush in Sin (Only received this today so will test tomorrow!!)

So that is the plan, I will be back... Soon!!

Claire
x


1 comment:

  1. Not sure if previous comment posted but in essence, got to lose weight too, and the ysl stain looks gorgeous on you!

    ReplyDelete