30 August 2011

Eyebrows - HELP!!!

They are the bane of my life! Seriously...

I have a wedding to go to Saturday but I have been told by the lady who threads my brows to leave them and wow they are shocking!! I had previously had them done by a different lady who really messed them up, they were so thin and really didn't suit my face and now they are two hairy bushes I can't win :(.

You can see how bad they are in the FOTN pics, So I am back to work next week and will see the lady on the 9th Sept. 

HOW CAN I MAKE THEM LOOK BETTER IN THE MEAN TIME AND NOT LOOK LIKE AN OVERGROWN NUTTER!

This has also got me thinking about the best way to remove them. 
  • Threading
  • Waxing
  • Plucking
I have never plucked, used to wax and then changed to threading but really which way is the way to go! I watch the ladies who thread and am fascinated by it. Very clever and precise.
Waxing one rip and done but is that the best for the skin, I think not?

What do you think, what do you do?

Claire
x

3 comments:

  1. Everyone seems to be going on about HD brows at the moment so that might be worth looking into?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would say threading is the way to go but you need to be careful with who you let near your eyebrows. If you've had a recommendation of a certain threading lady by a friend then go with them. Also don't shell out any more than £5 for eyebrow threading as its simply a rip off! Hunt around for somewhere that does it for less. Plucking is good for the occasional touch up but not for shaping. The reason I wouldn't advise waxing is because the skin in the eyebrow area is so delicate.

    Hope my advice helps! Zahra xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have looked to see if anyone does HD Brows near me! Not too close tbh!

    The lady I know does them for free so a bonus but defo never waxing again.

    thanks ladies
    xx

    ReplyDelete