29 August 2011

1st FOTN

Bank Holiday Weekend!

It was my sisters 21st birthday, so off we trotted! I had bought a new skirt from H&M. I love it :) Its ballerina length and nude colour as you can see. Cost £24.99.

Heres a full pic

So on to face, well I wore silver accessories, so went for a silver/black smokey eye! 

Face
No7 Stay Perfect Primer
Dior Forever (Shade 30) 
Clarins Mosaique Bronzer
Accessorize Sensation Blush to give a nice subtle highlight

Eyes
MAC Paint Pot in Painterley
Sleek Oh So Special Palette (Grey and Black - I cant find the names, DOH!)
Bourjois - Silver, in the tear duct area 
Avon Supershock Gel Eyeliner - Steele

Lips
Dior Glow

This look stayed fresh all night (7pm - 3am), I needed to blot twice but was in a hot club and dancing the night away! 

Writing this has made me think I best go wash my brushes - woooo!! 

Off to bed soon as home at 3am, bed by 4ish and up at 7am. I can't do this like I used too!! 

Claire
x

No comments:

Post a Comment