20 August 2011

Mini Haul

So I trotted to Bluewater today to pick up my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, I have never done a review on any products but we all know that this is the HG of cleansers! I just love it! 

Anyhoo popped to House of Fraser and picked up a sample of MAC Prep + Prime Face Protect, I have decided that I need a primer as my skin is getting a bit too oily at the mo. Tried today so will update in a few days :)

Then popped to boots as I had the No7 £5 voucher and thought I would buy their new 'Stay Perfect primer' it is advertised as a Limited Edition so I am not sure if this will be a regular on their counter! Its £10.50 but obv I only paid £5.50, so I then got another voucher and got a metallic eyeliner in Green. Its £7.75 but paid £2.75 - bargain and again I shall add pics when I review (and take them).

So off to Superdrug (mainly to buy the kids a drink but would be rude not to look at the Sleek, Accessorize and MUA stands!) So I bought an eyeshadow from MUA in shade 8, which will look lovely with my new eyeliner, yay and that was a £1 and another Accessorize blush in Sensation for £5. Very impressed with my purchases today. Will wait until have more than 5 minutes peace to get pics and so on!

1 comment:

  1. The products you got sound great!!!! Nice blog :D
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete