22 August 2011

Question 4

Do you like wearing foundation? If so, what's your color and favourite?
 
Well... I do and I don't, it can really depend on what I am doing, who I am with and so on.
 
 Today for example we just went out for a walk along The Thames so I didn't wear any foundation only Chanel Bronze Universel. 
 
For work and days out I will wear Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua in B30 Sable as I like the coverage being light but flawless, this is by far my favourite at the moment.
 
 For a night out and wanting a bit more coverage and still flawless, I will wear Clinique Superbalanced in Shade 3 (I think it is!). This really helps balance my skin and keeps me clear from shine for a lot longer than any other foundation I have tried so far. I don't always have to use a powder with this either.
 
An old favourite used to be Estee Lauder Double Wear Light, although I went off this in the winter months as my skin was dry and would look a bit flaky. 
 
I am keen to try out Chanel Matte Lumiere when I can justify buying it! 

1 comment:

  1. If you told me a year ago that I'd be wearing foundation on a daily basis I'd just laugh.. but the fact is I'm so addicted to it now.

    I like MAC studio fix fluid in NC40.. I know its not great for the skin but I can't find anything else that I like. Would love to try Chanel but I'm scared of the perfume within it breaking me out and I'm not too sure how extensive their colour range is.

    Zahra xx

    ReplyDelete