22 August 2011

Liz Earle Collection... So far!

First and foremost my Liz Earle Cleanse and Polish, I found this HG of cleansers again after lots of research and trying No7 and The Sanctuary Hot Cloth Cleansers. I liked these when using but since changing I would not got back. Mainly because as 'nice' as they left my skin there were still traces of make up, especially around the eyes (even after double cleansing), where as the L.E removes everything and leaves my skin soft and not tight and dry. Also the cloths for both No 7 and Sanctuary were awful! The Sanctuary one was small and very thin, also when washed they never looked clean. Where as my L.E cloths are lovely! They look as good as new after each wash, I have 4 now and the ones in the picture are new and I only used those as the other 2 are in the wash :-).

Second is my Instant Boost Tonic (No pics of this as its in a clear bottle and didnt really look too good next to the other packaging!). This is so refreshing and really boosts the skin after cleansing. I spray about 3 pumps and then pat in before moisturising. Also when its warm I use this just to cool me down, not that it happens that much in this country! Never used a toner before but i like how my skin feels after use and will def buy again :-).

Third is my Deep Cleanse Mask. I really like this, I use it after the C&P about 3 times a week, especially on days where I feel a bit oily and I need to regain some balance in my skin. I put this on and lay in the bath for 10 minutes. I love how you can feel it working - like a tingly feeling. Although one downside is the smell, I'm not a huge fan but for the results I get then I can suffer that for 30 minutes out of a week! The sponges to remove  look really hard in the picture but when they are wet they are so soft, gentle and remove every trace of the mask. Brilliant :-).

Last but not least is Eyebright Soothing Lotion,, this is another luxury. I got this for the days when my eyes feel heavy, puffy and in need of a wee pick me up. Also I suffer from hayfever and this really helps relieve the itchiness and the pain it causes! My 9 year old has even used it when suffering and it really helped her too! 


So they are what I have so far but I do plan on building up my LE collection! Moisturiser and The Eye Serum.

What else would you all recommend?  

Claire 
x

2 comments:

  1. I really need to get round to trying liz earle. Great post! x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you.

    I could recommend the brand high enough. I first tried through reading reviews and so on and thought too good to be true! I was totally blown away by it all...
    xx

    ReplyDelete