22 August 2011

Question 5

 Favourite lipstick, lip gloss and lip liner?

Lipstick has to be Dior Addict lip Glow, its a sheer lipstick that enhances the natural colour of your lips. I wore this on my wedding day as it looked so natural and not OTT. I love it and its close to the end of its life, I shall buy another though as it can go with nearly every look :-) 
I have it on in this picture although isn't the best one!  

Lipgloss has to be Chanel Rouge Allure Extrait De Gloss this in insouciace, this lasts on your lips for a long time and the nudeness/brown-ish of this shade is lovely. So subtle and simple!


Lipliner I dont wear but I do own one and its the No7 liner in Nude, that's it! No more to say really. Ha ha

I like a simple lip and a more stand out eye, hence why lipsticks are very samey! 

Claire
x

2 comments: