01 September 2011

August Favourites

As I have never done a faves before I am going to include what I have been using regularly over the last few months that has carried on. I may add mini reviews also rather than doing individual posts.


So skin care has got to be my Liz Earle Collection that is all noted below. My skin has never felt so good and the fact that it is all natural ingredients, in my head that feels even better!! As for moisturiser I am currently using Nivea Visage Oil Free Daily Moisturiser, this is also very light and sits under my primer and make up nicely. Wouldn't say it keeps shine away as its states 100% but its better than various others I have used, quite cheap too.

Primer I have been using No7's new one Stay Perfect from their Autumn range. I am VERY impressed with this. In the past I have tried their purple tubed one which I thought was rubbish! This on the other hand is REALLY nice. It is not like Benefits Poreless, Cliniques new Pore one. It feels like a cream not silicone and really helps my foundation glide on. So does it make it last any longer - yes! I have used with various foundations ( Chanel Vitalumiere Aqua, Clinique Superbalanced, Estee Lauder Double Wear Light and Dior Forever), I know most of these are suppose to have staying power but I believe this is helping last that bit longer. I am also back to work next week - that will be another test, but it done good the other night when out clubbing!! Thumbs up and until 11th Sept you have the £5 off vouchers so you can pick up for £5.50. I have 2 now!!

E45 Cream. This month I have been using this for the heels of my feet and it has done wonders! I have used heel creams in the past (Avon, Boots and Scholl) but this excels all of them. It has cleared any dryness and helped the start of some cracking (YUK). Who needs to spend lots on cream for ya feet now eh! I apply to clean feet and then put some cotton socks on to help seal in all the moisture :) Mini Pedicure at home! 

MAC Rubenesque, we have all heard reviews about this product and I shant waffle on but I love this for a simple day look with a liner and mascara. The lasting power is amazing. Then you can jazz up for the evening. Has a nice amount of sparkle and looks gorgeous with a nice tan. 

Chanel Inimitable Intense Mascara, I first got a sample of this as didn't want to commit to a heft tag of £23. So I tried and loved so I bought! This is lovely and very buildable. It does give length, separates well and gives some oomph. This is one of my favourite mascaras :)

Accessorize Baked Blush in Sensation. Although this is new-ish, I have wore this every day and I have had several comments on the lovely glow this has given me. I like that it has some shimmer but not OTT and highlights where you put it, again this looks lovely with a nice tan.

YSL Rouge Volupte in No2 Sensual Silk, this is a very new buy but this has been worn everyday and worn with a simple look or with a more dramatic eye look. I love the feel on my lips, it glides on and feels like it is moisturising as well as giving a beautiful and natural colour. I will be buying more of these in different shades! heehee!!

I recently got sent L'Oreal Professionel Source Re-Naitre shampoo and masque after filling in a survey online. It is for damaged hair, I think I fall into this category after so many heated tools used on it and the bleach that is on it! I use this about 2 x a week and this has given my hair life and bounce back when left to dry naturally. Although it doesn't particularly smell very nice its definately does what it says. You can find the full blurb on their site HERE.

Wow that turned into a waffle. I think there should be more but there is more than enough :-)

Claire
x










3 comments:

  1. Nice picks! E45 is my dry skin's saviour! And I have been lusting after Rubenesque and Inimitable for months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great faves honey <3 All the products look impressive!!
    My giveaway:
    http://rakhshanda-chamberofbeauty.blogspot.com/2011/09/celebrating-1000-followers-with.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. E45 Is wonderful :) Rubenesque is so lovely and get so many compliments about the colour, I cant think of another on the market that is similar :)

    Rakhshanda, the products are great and I struggled cutting it down but they are defo ones I would not go without :)

    Thanks ya
    xxx

    ReplyDelete