02 September 2011

Maybelline Smoky Eye Quad

Mr Postman bought this today, I got it for £1.59 of some site but I cant remember! Im glad I didnt pay full amount though! Although the colours are nice they need a lot of product to get a nice colour, they are very hard and need some work to blend! Grrrr!

To swatch them it took a few scrapes to get a decent amount :-/



For the money I shant complain too much but I wonder if all Maybelline shadows are the same or if this is why it was so cheap and they have changed it all now? Hope so! I may pop to boots next week and have a look!!

Claire
x


3 comments:

  1. If it was a discount type site it may be that the palette was from older stock so that could be why the shadows were a bit tough to work with. I don't think you'd have this problem with a full price maybelline product from Boots or Superdrug or somewhere. Great bargain for the price though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree Flutter - I do think why cheap but hey who cares was cheap and they do last on the eyes too! Not bad for under £2!

    Thanks Rakhshanda, they are wearable! I want to use the purple as that is my fave!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete