28 September 2011

Neglect & Purchase!?

Wow! I have not been around for what feels like forever! I have been so busy with work and my 2 kids I have not had 5 mins.

This obviously does not mean that I have neglected buying :-x - Still have had an hour to pop to a shop or 2! 

So what have I bought, the one thing I wanted since they came out, although I did buy with boots points so I don't feel too bad :-) and this was the Chanel Illusion D'Ombre in 83 Illusoire, I love this! I will do pictures one morning when at work late and have 5 minutes! 
Sleek blush in Suede, I really like this and it can really warm your face up also makes a lovely change from pink! 
Clinique All About Eyes, this feels so nice and sits well under make up, is it working - I will get back to you ...
No7 Shine free primer - RUBBISH! I got this as Stay Perfect is sold out EVERYWHERE :-( so thought this could be an alternative, I despise it so much I emailed boots to say that they need to put this new primer into the permanent line. The Shine free has made my skin dry, made my make up patchy and was so difficult to blend into skin. My foundation looked cakey and just awful!I have worn twice and used moisturiser under it o see if this helps - no!! I have used my fingers and a brush to apply and neither make any difference, to say I am disappointed is an understatement! Ho hum live and learn and I am so glad I never paid full price as I would be even more peeved!!!
Anyhoo I will be back! Soon I hope :) 

1 comment:

  1. That's rubbish to hear the shine free primer is useless- won't be purchasing!xxx

    ReplyDelete