26 January 2012

I have failed :(

This evening for no reason whatsoever I have just ordered this 
For a long time I wanted this foundation and had a spare £30 and did it! I was umming and ahhhing whether to go for this or the Naked 2, but this won. Mainly because at the minute I just want lush skin. Now as we know I LOVE my Chanel Perfection Lumiere but I want another to play with and I know that I will use them both for different things, day or night and especially if I know photos will be taken! Ha ha ha!! 

I did also use my boots point and bought the Chanel Loose Powder and I love this. I think I have it in 20 Clair. Translucent really. I dont use this everyday, mainly if I feel a bit exposed and at certain times of the month :-/.

I shall be buying NO more now and as it is my birthday on Monday and I have requested 2 make up items (as I got NO make up for Christmas!!). I have asked hubby for an eyeshadow, which the thought of him popping into MAC and asking for  CLUB in refill pan could be quite funny, he has NO idea! The other is Chanel Coco Shine in Bonheur. I tried this whilst buying something else and fell in love with it.  Such a beautiful rich looking colour but very sheer also, so can be jazzed up or down.

I will get pictures, I know I promise but it is now late and the natural light has gone :-(  but this is the only time I get to write and think, let alone trying to take piccies! 

Anyhoo the ban has started again and I shall buy NO MORE for 3 months! Wish me luck, I fear I may fail! 

Be Back Soon!!! 

x

8 comments:

  1. I feel a ban coming on soon, especially with the move coming up. Let us know how you get on with the foundation. I love vitalumiere so much but it's nice to have a change up xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Stacey,Stacey, Stacey you will fail if close to Bluewater!!!!!!!!!

      I am buying NO more!!?!

      Delete
  2. Enjoy the foundation! It is amazeballs!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am too excited about this you know! I missed the post sat as was out when it arrived :/ off to the PO the morrow to pick up!!!!! No make up on face ready to try! x

      Delete
  3. I always say, so this the last product for this month and I always fail too... addicted to make up...haha!So I feel with you!really nice blog.... I am your newest follower!
    xxx Marina

    ReplyDelete
  4. We all 'fail' every now and then. I'm sure you'll manage it ;) Lovely blog :)

    http://nickysbeautyquest.com
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. id love to see what you think of this. and i didnt even know boots sold chanel!x

    ReplyDelete
  6. How how are you liking the MUFE foundation? Which shade are you? I have 117 but I'm not convinced... Should play with it more maybe..

    ReplyDelete